Join Sasha this Spring as she shares her latest wellness experiments with followers. From 90 day plans to month long regimens that reset the body, learn what options are available for those seeking different forms of holistic healing. Similar to traditional modes of healing, one size doesn't fit all. Bring an open mind and heart to explore the difference.
Topics on the agenda include:
Different Forms of Fasting - Traditional, Intermittent, Water
Oil Pulling - The truth and benefits of this Ayurvedic remedy
Goat Milk - Is it a wellness trend? Can the milk's nutrition improve our health?
Yoga - Surya Namaskar. Where does Sasha stand with the activity now?
Tune in to find out which items made the list and a few that didn't!
Time for Exploration:
Learn how Sasha's daily journaling and meditation activity has evolved over time.
Sasha Talks Terms of Service & Disclaimers Apply.* Write to Sasha here.
Happy New Year! I want to wish everyone health, prosperity and strength to achieve their goals during this new chapter. May this year be kinder to all of us. Stay tuned for the latest Sasha Talks update by visiting the blog at this new location. Here are some housekeeping announcements:
- The Radio Sasha blog will be hosted by the Sasha Talks platform starting now. The blogger version ceased production as of last week, successfully retiring four years of valuable content produced by myself, the wonderful guests at Sasha Talks and the priceless teachers that welcomed me to share a slice of my life adventures. Both Radio Sasha and Empath Sasha blogs (blogger version) were archived for our records.
- Sasha Talks hosts four twitter accounts dispensing media updates, business news, guest communications and spirituality. The account hosting business and blogging updates ceased last week following Christmas. I personally want to thank everyone who participated in these engagements to spread the positive news as new material will be exclusively available to members hosting a monthly and quarterly membership on this site. Per our discretion, vetted archived content may resurrect itself on this specific blog referencing past guests from 2012 - present.
- Sasha Talks will continue producing audio, written and video content for its global audiences. Paying members will acquire exclusive access to material solely produced for the Sasha Talks platform. This includes educational and professional audio content, live audio engagement, V-logs, drip content of previous books published, upcoming courses and appointed 1:1 time with me to discuss matters important to members. Membership options are available in varying tiers. To learn more, please submit your inquiry here.
- All parties pitching opportunities to partner with me on exciting projects are expected to use the contact form to initiate any prospective discussions. This includes any correspondence regarding brand ambassadorships, board opportunities, commercial and private pitches, invitations; etc. Sasha Talks Terms of Service & Disclaimers Apply. **Please refrain from sending direct emails and/or extending such propositions via LinkedIn. Such means of communication isn't always acknowledged with priority. **
- Sasha Talks spiritual counselling services are active. Sessions are honored by appointment in 30 or 60 minute blocks. Inquire here for session rates*. Session rates are based per individual. Up to three members are welcome to attend a session. Additional members must honor a discounted fee for joining the session. Audio and video recording is not permissible per law nor per Sasha Talks consent. Attendees, online and offline, are encouraged to take notes during their session. For those needing flexibility in counseling services, select services are also dispensed via email. Contact to learn more.
*Subject to Sasha Talks Disclaimers & Terms of Service.
- As a friendly reminder, all Sasha Talks services (including memberships), are prepaid and non-refundable. Learn about our execution of services here.
- Are you in need of promotional media services? Sasha Talks is available to co-produce exclusive content for private parties for their commercial and personal needs. Write to us to discuss.
Ok, that's enough of business chatter for today.
Make the best of this new chapter...and don't forget to smile!
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Blessed...
Strategist | Speaker | Author | Rock Star | Producer | Learning to be Human
Attention - Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express & written permission from Sasha Talks is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full & clear credit is given to Sasha Talks with appropriate & specific direction to the original content. Sasha Talks Disclaimers Apply.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Busy disrupting the status quo | Work/Media Inquiries, Visit Sasha here