2 pm PST / 5 pm EST / 10 pm GMT
Subscribers of Sasha Talks will receive the link with call-in details for the show.
Please call-in at least 10 minutes prior to showtime to get a chance at air time.
Sasha will entertain as many calls as possible during the segment.
- 1 Question per Call
- Keep it to the point or you will be disconnected from the call.
- For very personal questions, submit your question here.
- Private sessions (30 min or 60 min) can be booked here.
- Sasha Talks Terms of Services & Disclaimers Apply*
- Last minute sponsors for this segment are still welcome to submit their pitch.
Invoices must be pre-paid prior to March 14th for participation.
Thank you to the Lifelong Wellness team for exploring self-development and life transitions with me through an organic conversation. Kudos to Wes Malik for providing a welcoming space for myself to entertain his questions. I want to thank everyone for being patient with my audio portion, I was feeling under the weather. Tune in to learn how to redefine self-care as we encourage audience members to enhance their quality of living.
Those interested in Sasha Talks spiritual counseling sessions and/or consultation services are welcome to contact me here. For other business related opportunities, I'll be glad to address inquiries via consultations if prospective clients strongly believe I can be of service. Sasha Talks Terms of Service & Disclaimers Apply.
"...What people think of you is their business, it has nothing to do with you. What you think of others, what you think of life, is your business because sometimes people get very embroiled in our opinions or in their critique of one another that they don’t realize how easily one can get hung up over it. Trying to win the vote of each individual out there but do they really care? We're living in a world where mostly everything could be bought from critical acclaim to very harsh critique,
that’s a blessing and a curse."
- Sasha Laghonh
(on wellness and self-evolution)
... Always Learning ...
Happy New Year! I want to wish everyone health, prosperity and strength to achieve their goals during this new chapter. May this year be kinder to all of us. Stay tuned for the latest Sasha Talks update by visiting the blog at this new location. Here are some housekeeping announcements:
- The Radio Sasha blog will be hosted by the Sasha Talks platform starting now. The blogger version ceased production as of last week, successfully retiring four years of valuable content produced by myself, the wonderful guests at Sasha Talks and the priceless teachers that welcomed me to share a slice of my life adventures. Both Radio Sasha and Empath Sasha blogs (blogger version) were archived for our records.
- Sasha Talks hosts four twitter accounts dispensing media updates, business news, guest communications and spirituality. The account hosting business and blogging updates ceased last week following Christmas. I personally want to thank everyone who participated in these engagements to spread the positive news as new material will be exclusively available to members hosting a monthly and quarterly membership on this site. Per our discretion, vetted archived content may resurrect itself on this specific blog referencing past guests from 2012 - present.
- Sasha Talks will continue producing audio, written and video content for its global audiences. Paying members will acquire exclusive access to material solely produced for the Sasha Talks platform. This includes educational and professional audio content, live audio engagement, V-logs, drip content of previous books published, upcoming courses and appointed 1:1 time with me to discuss matters important to members. Membership options are available in varying tiers. To learn more, please submit your inquiry here.
- All parties pitching opportunities to partner with me on exciting projects are expected to use the contact form to initiate any prospective discussions. This includes any correspondence regarding brand ambassadorships, board opportunities, commercial and private pitches, invitations; etc. Sasha Talks Terms of Service & Disclaimers Apply. **Please refrain from sending direct emails and/or extending such propositions via LinkedIn. Such means of communication isn't always acknowledged with priority. **
- Sasha Talks spiritual counselling services are active. Sessions are honored by appointment in 30 or 60 minute blocks. Inquire here for session rates*. Session rates are based per individual. Up to three members are welcome to attend a session. Additional members must honor a discounted fee for joining the session. Audio and video recording is not permissible per law nor per Sasha Talks consent. Attendees, online and offline, are encouraged to take notes during their session. For those needing flexibility in counseling services, select services are also dispensed via email. Contact to learn more.
*Subject to Sasha Talks Disclaimers & Terms of Service.
- As a friendly reminder, all Sasha Talks services (including memberships), are prepaid and non-refundable. Learn about our execution of services here.
- Are you in need of promotional media services? Sasha Talks is available to co-produce exclusive content for private parties for their commercial and personal needs. Write to us to discuss.
Ok, that's enough of business chatter for today.
Make the best of this new chapter...and don't forget to smile!
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Blessed...
Strategist | Speaker | Author | Rock Star | Producer | Learning to be Human
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sasha Talks with appropriate & specific direction to the original content. Sasha Talks Disclaimers Apply.
Busy disrupting the status quo | Work/Media Inquiries, Visit Sasha here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.